Friday, January 15, 2010

What I Found on the Couch This Morning...


I know there's a story here somwhere.
Hmmm, what's a lion in a cowboy hat with a pony carousel doing nestled on our couch?


What are these guys doing sitting next to him?
"Hey, you felines there, what's going on?"


"I didn't see nothin' "
So you're gonna be a wiseguy, huh?  I bet your name is Pauly.


Little cat was perched above, in the star bed.

And way over on the side, across the room...

Lay a suspicious looking fish, with a tommy gun.

Lookout Fail.

It took going to the source to get the skinny on what went down here.  Apparently (prepare yourself, it's pretty complicated) :
"The Lazy Crazy Lion King said his throne was a disaster and he wanted a new interior decorator to fix it up. Meanwhile, there was a Little Cat being chased by the White Tiger, the White Tiger was really hungry because she didn't know how to eat fish, so she decided instead of eating the Cat she would keep him as a slave to catch fish and in return she wouldn't eat him.
But then the Lion called out, "I need a new interior decorator, whoever picks up the throne room will be my new right hand man!"
Everyone was speechless, because they knew how dumb the Lion was.  But the Cat didn't know, he just wanted protection, so he volunteered while everyone else laughed.  The White Tiger was filled with rage at his decision.
Surprisingly, the Cat was really good at interior decorating.  The Lion really loved the cat and wouldn't let anyone lay a paw on him so the Cat thought it was time to have some fun.  He teased the White Tiger all day long, and the White Tiger was plotting to get the Cat back."

As for the other characters: The Guard Dog caught the Fish that the White Tiger was after, he's saving it for a rainy day.
The Cheetah and Blind Leopard are newlyweds and the three felines utter riveting dialogue such as this:
"Where is Ooglay, where is your husband?"
"I don't know, he's probably gone off somewhere to war."
"War with what?"

To find out, join us next week for the dramatic conclusion of "How I Became an Interior Decorator".

3 comments:

Betsy said...

"They would put me in the zoo if they could see what I can do!" Interior decorating is a rare talent for a cat indeed!! I'd pay money to go see that!


hyliz - and Hi Missy, too!

4HMom said...

Can't wait for the next installment.

Betsy, your word verification joke made me chuckle out loud. And I'm serious, I'm not making this up (I NEVER do, really), right now, I have to type this word: thwagn

"thwagn" - not sure if it's better for an alcoholic to be on it or off it - can't ever keep that straight.


-OR-

"thwagn" is what caused Daisy's tail to pick up a bonus Christmas ornament a few weeks ago.

Betsy said...

That's funny! I always love your word verifications! You are MUCH more clever than me, you AND your sister.
Love thwagn! LOL!