Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nutmeg Looks a Lot Like Kibble


Although I would not recommend using the two interchangeably.   My nutmeg grater has been broken for some time.  It use to have a handy little pocket that held the nutmeg...nut?  I suppose it's a nut.  Anyway, up 'til now it has only been annoying that the nutmeg kept falling out into the spice cabinet and getting lost.
But today it became significant, because the nutmeg fell on the floor.


Enter--


Daisy.

Who loves her kibble.




And wouldn't you have made the same mistake?




"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same...."

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Been watching Sesame Street lately?

Missy, I love your blog. It always brings a smile to my face!


chiromin - That's quick chiropractic, just in and out with the crack of your neck!

4HMom said...

LLLLLLLLLLLL!