Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I was sick.
And bored.
Because I couldn't talk. Or move easily.
So I grabbed a pen and made a line on a paper, then I looked at Kiki with a this-line-is-for-you face. And because she is an artist, I didn't need to explain what to do...

This is the line I gave her.


And this is what she did with it.....





This became great fun for me. I tried to find something harder...






She's thinking.



She's done.

Okay, something a little harder....





Did I stump her?



Not yet.


So I drew this one.

"Mom!" she protested.
"Okay", I said, "I don't like that one. It's bad. Try this one...."





And she did.

Looking across the room I drew the profile of a folded newspaper without looking. Don't try to see it, it's indistinguishable.





I think I see a snow shoe.



Yep.

Then it was time to clean up the table for dinner.
But, wait!
She saw one more drawing. The one we both dismissed before....




Now it's a heavenly swan.

Drop us a line, we'll see what she can do with it.

4 comments:

4HMom said...

WOW!!!!! She has amazed me all her life.

Betsy said...

What fun!! You have a great eye, Kiki, and a wonderful, God given talent!

I'm sure your creativity helped your Mom to feel better!

H said...

Amazing! That is the funnest game ever! I'll have to keep that in mind for future use :)

hylytylr said...

She has amazing talent.