Friday, December 4, 2009

Strange Things On My Camera

We've been too busy to take pictures lately, so I was surprised to check the camera and find SOMEONE had not been too busy. This is what I found-- My kids have a life without me:







I'll call this: "Old Maids".


The kids take tons of pictures of the animals because they think they are so cute. That's what was intended here, I'm sure this was a single subject attempt.


I'll call this: "Paranoia".
.

I'll call this: "Blissful Ignorance".

Next I found a video. I was greatly confused. WHO is up this early? WHY are they taking these random shots in the dark? WHAT possessed them to think of doing this? The only redeeming value I could find half way in-- was purring. Can you hear the cat purring? I still don't have answers to the rest of the questions. Imagine finding this on your camera and wondering what in the world?

I'll call this: "Wait For It..." *







Lesson learned--don't try to capture a cat's purr on video at twilight, someone could get hurt.

*Did it break your heart? The rest of the story is that when this happens in our house , they chase after the offended animal and drape condolences galore upon it. Just so you have the whole picture.

2 comments:

4HMom said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'



"dinglump" -- YES, it really says DINGLUMP!!! -- the sound made by one of those old-fashioned nonelectronic, metal "bells" you tap when a sign says, "ring for assistance" at a receptionist's desk, but the receptionist has put a wad of masking tape on it so it won't have the annoying full sound it should have.

4HMom said...

Really, that video and your set-up and comments afterward are top entertainment.

"aggran" - me