Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can't Get Ahead


This virus has put me loads behind in laundry. So far behind that I can't put away a freshly washed and dried load before this happens....




Look at him. He's so content, and I know what he's saying to me with that expression--


I shall dub thee, Provider of the King's Throne.

This virus also laid me out so I had to miss Tristan's and Sawyer's Christmas show.
This is part of what their Circus/Gymnastics class put on:


Apart from the poor quality our camera can capture on video, aren't the images of Tristan stunning? He's there on the left with the red shirt and blue shorts. Blond hair. Or.... that could be the neighbor kid.

Or that could be your neighbor kid.

Hmm. He's the shorter of the two boys dressed like that and he goes out of frame for a good part of the middle section.



Sawyer is a little easier to see. He's the only boy. And he's wearing jeans and a navy sweater with a bold white stripe.

I wish I could have been there. But at least I have this video that captured the very essence. And really, it's the next best thing.

0 comments: