Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Conventional Family...


Hey, Sawyer. Watch'a doin'?



Oh. I see. Daddy's painting your back.

Of course.


With an eagle.

Yes.



Wow. That's a pretty smart looking eagle.



Do you love it?

He loves it.
Ummmmm, I understand the back painting thing and all, but why did you pick out an eagle, Sawyer?
"Mall Cop."
Oh, yes. Of course. Uh, huh.
.
note to self: screen kid movies more carefully for imitative behavior.
.

Hey, as long as we're on a roll with typical family behavior that could be found in 9 out of 10 homes in North America right now, let me share the following shots I found on my camera today....

Tristan from the right.

And here's.......


Tristan from the left.

Once you find out that this was shot to show how red his ears were when he comes in from the cold it'll all make sense.
Doesn't your world feel more complete now?

Speaking of making sense. I know you haven't seen me on this blog lately so I'm including a shot of myself cleaning the kitchen. Because I found it slimming.




Do you think I could work this into a Christmas card? Somehow Photoshop the rest of the family in there to the right? It's the yoga pants. I highly recommend them.

Living in a country that speaks another language is challenging at best, but it does make for some interesting conversation. I wore these same yoga pants to my hairdresser. When I took off my coat she said, "Wow, did you lost?!"

My mind, yes. Many times.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Missy, your family is one of a kind!

twell- The little boy said with a lisp, "I feel twell today!"

4HMom said...

Erma Bombeck strikes again. Missy, you would be a syndicated columnist if it weren't for the newspaper industry dying.

And what about the timing for THIS verification word:

fecyt - "our new water filter would be perfect for Mercier water emergencies. It is made by a new company. Just google "FECYT" and you'll find it!"