Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time Out For Cardinals


Isn't this cool?  Todd took it.  You can click on it to see the mid-flight pose more clearly.




After we watched the Cardinals for awhile, we realized they had quite the personality.
Don't cock your head at me, Mr. Tuftnoggin.


Pretty cool pool, Mr. Tuft.  I know you came here to drink, so don't let me bother you.


CAT!   Just kidding.
Am I bothering you?



Uh-oh.  Company.

YOU ask him if he has a reservation.




I get the feeling you'd rather be alone, Mr. Tuft.  
Fine, fine. I'm leaving.  See?  I'm leaving.




"I know you're back there."



"I can still see you."
Ugh!  You're exasperatingly perceptive.  Okay, okay,  I just have one last question for you. 
How do you feel about snowballs?


Duck!
Sorry.



I'll leave you in peace now, Mr. Tuft.  I can see by the look on your face that it's been a wonderful experience.

2 comments:

H said...

such cool pictures

4HMom said...

Wow. What a camera! What a photographer! What a narrator! Your blog posts NEVER fail to please.