Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Do You Come Here For?


You may have noticed the revamping of the old blog.  I'd also like to tailor the content.  Far be it from me to make you come here to skim.  So, you can vote for what you come here to read.
Going back over the past year I've noticed a few categories:
Kid stories
Animal stories
Waxing sentimental on Motherhood stories
Living in Canada stories.
If I forgot a category, just shout it out in a comment.
You can vote on the sidebar. Just click all choices you like, and not clicking will count as ones that are not your favorite.
Voting is anonymous, and free!  I promise, I'll never find out who you are.

4 comments:

Harrison said...

I come every day to catch up on how my family in another country is doing. I read anything you put up, so you don't have to tailor any content to me. Reading your blog daily is a great break from my work. Thanks for brightening my day so often.

Missy said...

You're the best Bub in the whole world!!

Betsy said...

I come here to find out what's going on in my friend Missy's world!
And it is an extra added blessing that you are such a gifted writer, which makes the reading very entertaining, plus you add great photos!
I laugh out loud at much of what I read.
Coming here is joyful!

Missy said...

at, Betsy, what a blessing!