Friday, March 6, 2009

Sympathy Looms Large



There ain't nothing to say about this shot. I'm just showing it to you because it's so dang funny.
Actually, it happened so long ago I forgot about it and just found it on my camera. But if I had to guess, I'd say it went down like this...
Sawyer is mad because I told him he can't have any cookies until he finishes his soup. hmmmm, looks like broccoli potato soup to me. He hates it when I throw broccoli in there. While he's poutin' about it, Greyson is taking the prime opportunity of showing sympathy and loving concern for his little brother's woes. Mom seems to care a lot too, as she is capturing it on camera. What a tender family we are!
There. That's quite a lot for not having anything to say.

1 comments:

4HMom said...

This is one of my favorite posts!

"reinglow" - Rudolph's nose problem