Thursday, March 12, 2009

Child-like Faith


Around the dinner table tonight the subject of the End Times came up. Amidst the banter of Apollyon, and tribulation, the rapture, and heaven, the TRUE question on a kid's heart was voiced by Sawyer...


"Does God have candy?"


What would you say? What would you say to his next question--


"What kind of cookies does God have?"


and


"Does God have pets? Because I really, really, really want to buy a dog!"


Whatever I said must have been satisfying because he concluded with this: "Only tomorrow if we can go to heaven!"

I understand, I do, why God wants us to be like little children.

5 comments:

Cherie said...

I hope someone will post the answers to his questions! I'd like to know as well!!

Betsy said...

If only I was a commercial agent. I'd see my future brightly!

Missy said...

heh heh heh.

Missy said...

Hey Cherie, I made those raspberry muffins in a cake pan instead and it turned out just right. I'm making Raspberry Surpise from now on, so thanks!

Cherie said...

I'm glad it worked out. I'll bet they were good!