Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Bad Day...


If I am having a bad day, I just have to look at this face.
.

He is our scrump-monk. He gets into so much trouble.
.

Sometimes I wonder if he sits and thinks of the best way to send mom over the edge.
.

This is his latest venture. I never said he couldn't put stickers on the wall. But why at his first stab at it, did he have to put 257?! These are above his bed and it must have taken him an hour to line them up just so. It's maddening, I tell you. It's maddening.
.

And at the same time, I am so thankful for life with a Sawyer. It's big-- big lessons, but also big fun.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

He obviously put great thought into how he was going to arrange the stickers. He must have been very proud of how it turned out.

Did someone get a picture of YOU when you walked into his room?

Keeping up with your blog is like reliving Todd and Steve's childhood, which is a very fun thing for me. Hugs to all your little "peeps"!

Missy said...

And your comments are like a hug when I think no one is out there!

Cherie said...

Oh, I'm out here alright; sometimes twice a day to see what you and your munchkins are up to. :)
Many times it's the "highlight" of my day. What does that tell you about my life. LOL

Missy said...

llllllllllllllllll.