Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Never Thought I Had to Stipulate.....


Can you guess what's in this cup? Cranberry juice, perhaps? Strawberry soda? Wrong on both accounts. It's mousse. Hair mousse, to be exact.
.

Or so Sawyer would have you believe. Sitting innocently at lunch today, I heard the words, "now my hair will be all....soda!" and looked over to see his two little soda drenched fists massaging his pate.

If you are new to this blog, I promise my children are civilized. And disciplined. They do not run wild, throwing food at the walls. Soda on their head, yes. But I did not see it coming. I have never said, "Don't put soda on your head" until today.
And if you don't understand the poses above, they are just poses of a boy whose mom is NOT taking pictures of his soda mousse head, because that would be flaunting and condoning inappropriate behaviour. And we don't want a big-fat-meany to pay us a visit again, do we?

1 comments:

Cherie said...

This is sooooooooooo funny!