Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fire in His Belly

Remember when I said the only remedy for a snowy March was warm cookies?
.
.

Ta-dah! If you are not a baker just sing a little song here for a bit----
These have a tablespoon of ground flax seed which lends them a surprising crunch,
and a heaping teaspoon of instant coffee granules, for interesting flavor. You could just add that to your existing recipe next time. Half milk-chocolate/semi-sweet chocolate chips balances out the flavor.
--you can stop singing now.
.

Big brother has a cold, so Sawyer wanted to get in on the coattails of pity by saying, "Mom, I think I'm sick. There's a fire loose in my tummy." Normally, I would be alarmed and amazed at how accurately he just described the flu. But I'm sure he's just having sympathy symptoms.

Because he slides off my lap and goes and does things like this.

0 comments: