Friday, February 13, 2009

Voices in the Fridge.....


Tristan wanted some Spy equipment for his birthday, and look what the V's gave him! A super secret listening device like the CIA must use.


The next day he came to me and said somewhat anxiously, "Mom, when I put this up to the refrigerator I heard voices talking inside!"
I was sure he was hearing static and so I went to listen too. Lo, and behold, someone was inside our refrigerator! A radio station!


The stove hood worked even better.


But not the front door.

Back to the stove, and.......

a SONG! Imagine the delight ----your spy equipment is able to produce songs on a whim.
What a marvelous discovery for an 8-year-old boy.

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Did he say what song was playing?

Missy said...

No, and I only listened long enough to tell it was a real song, but not which one. Todd didn't believe us when he got home!

Cherie said...

I feel like we got gypped when we bought our new refrigerator...it doesn't make music...:(

(Maybe it's a Canadian thing, eh?)

Missy said...

I wonder if we can use it in an emergency, if the power goes out, will it still work?

Angela said...

That is so cool!!! Maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday! Also, I loved how you turned into a little science experiment. What a good homeschooling Mom!

Angela said...

Whoops, turned "it". Hahaha. I didn't mean to say "you" were an experiment!