Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When Scenarios Clash....

You'd never guess they are rooted to the floor during the following conversation, or are they?

"Tchoo-tchoo-tchoooooooo!"

I hear the sounds of a spaceship battle from the living room. Tristan's ship is in hot pursuit of Sawyer's.

"Tristan, we're on teams!" Sawyer protests.

"No, Sawyer, I don't know you yet." corrects Tristan.

"Tristan, I went fast!" Sawyer declares proudly, trying again.

At which point, Big brother informs little brother of the way it's going to be:

"Sawyer I have fire, and there's Red fire, that's the fastest. And there's Blue fire, that's the hottest, Orange is the worst, and Green fire looks the coolest. And I have Green fire."

"And I do too!" grins Sawyer.

"No, because I already choosed it, you can have Blue fire, it's really hot."

"Okay," Sawyer agrees amiably. This is followed by the sound effects of jumping to light speed.

"Sawyer, you can't go that fast! Only I can because I have Red fire!" yells Tristan.

If Sawyer agrees, he does not acknowledge it. He's already light years away.


Can you blame him?

0 comments: