Monday, February 16, 2009

Faces Today


This is the face that thought it was going to eat leftover Valentine's Day cake, and was told "no".
.


This is the face of someone about to fall off a cliff in Mariokart land.
.


This is the face of someone who is wondering if I mean to be looking at her.
.


This is the face of Mr. Sleepypants who didn't make it home from Walmart.
.


This is the face of someone who made his own personal car for Mariokart.
.


And this is the face of someone who ate the last hamburger left in the bag last night, that nobody remembered was there. Incriminating evidence was found this morning.

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh my! You've really "let the cat out of the bag!"
sorry...that was silly.

How could you say "no" to Kiki?
If I'd seen that face, I think I'd have given her anything she wanted.
(I think that's why God never blessed me with a daughter) :(