Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Perfect Set-Up for Teasing Brothers...


Have you guys seen these?
I can never tell because we don't get all the things up here in Canada, that you guys get down there. I promise I didn't buy them. They came free with my groceries today. It would be really weird if we got Kraft Dinner crackers first. But if you guys have them already, I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about the phenomena that must surely be sweeping the nation.

All big brothers everywhere have surely thought of switching out the real Kraft Dinner for the new crackers.

So they could see this face......


If you can cause this look, you've achieved the gold standard of teasing.


Why doesn't my mac and cheese look like your mac and cheese?
He let the crackers run through his fingers and announced:
"It's not cooked!"

1 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm going to have to look for these. Before long, I'm going to be buying a lot more snack foods!