Monday, April 14, 2008

Rallying Enough to Write This..

As I'm laying in bed trying to breathe, I hear this from the living room:
"Mom, Sawyer and Tristan are jumping on the couch..."
"Mom, Sawyer threw a Daisy bone at me!"
"Mom, Sawyer threw a bilibo at me!"
"I won't do it again!"
Here are some much nicer things to hear. This is what Sawyer has been saying for some time when he is referring to ice cream treats, but I only now caught it:
"Mom, can we go to Dairy Creme?"
"Mom, can we go get flushies?"
I've only been down for two days, but the laundry and the house look like it's been weeks since anyone cared. So sad. The children are running screaming through the halls. But it's the nice screaming. Like when they run through sprinklers. I better go make sure they didn't find a way to snake the hose inside.....

0 comments: