Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dinosaurs in the Backyard

One of the dinosaurs got lost in a blizzard. The rest appealed to Aslan for help. What followed was an epic tale of adventure and tragedy. Too long for me to follow. But here are the pictures:
Sawyer took a break to "make spaghettios".
Tristan took a break to show me his latest feat on our trapeze.
When recess was over, Sawyer came in to ask:
"Mom, where's my green bike? The green one?"
"It's broken."
"Is it at the doctor?"
The doctor?
With little side track conclusions like these everyday, how can life get mundane?

1 comments:

Hayley Hays said...

Sawyer's spaghettios has a striking resemblance to Indian Slosh..I might need to sue him for stealing the recipe and changing the name. Any agreement from my siblings?

This post especially made me miss kid-life.

I'm really enjoying your blog. :)