Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home School Expo Fair

While I stayed at home with an elephant on my chest, Todd took the kids to their home school exhibit. This was after he had already rushed home from Greyson's basketball awards banquet. It was a double duty Saturday with one parent sick in bed.
Here is Greyson with his Lego display. He is a lot more excited than he looks.


Here is Kiki with her project on horses.


Both kids worked completely on their own. I checked spelling and the rest was ALL their responsibility. I was so proud of how independently they worked, coming up with their own ideas, implementing them, and displaying them.
Sawyer stayed at home with me, in his little inside-out clothes. Wish I had a picture of how the kids dress when Mom is sick. Here is a little of what we talked about:
"Are you a four-year-old boy?"
"Am I bigger?"
"Not yet, but you will be."
"When I'm bigger can I ride a motorcycle? Wif fire?"
"YES!"
Kiki has already decided that the perfect job for Sawyer would be a motorcycle tester. I have to agree. As long as there is fire involved.

0 comments: