Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kid Questions....

Remember when you had time to think of questions like these:

"Mom, can you make your cheeks go bigger without using air?"

"Mom, can forever get any bigger?"

"Mom, can there be more colors? Ones we haven't seen?"

And Sawyer's favorites:

Can I please have dat coffee? Why?
Can you drop me off at dat hotdog place? Why?
Can we have dat birfday cake? For breakfast? Why?
Can I please have dat fing? ( a credit card) Why?

And remember when all before breakfast you had time to build a castle?



And run out to play grabbing whatever gloves you could find, and not worry what your hair looked like?



When the most important thing in your day was make believe?

I miss those days. sigh But it's really fun to relive them vicariously.

2 comments:

4HMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4HMom said...

Another Shaffer kid question I will never forget: A much younger Kiki asked me, "In Heaven will there be birds, or will WE be the birds?" So sweet. So intelligent.