Thursday, April 17, 2008

Overnight Muffins

I blog a lot about muffins, don't I? But these are special. You have to make them first and then let them sit in the pans overnight before they are ready. If they bake a little in the sun, so much the better:



The kid's have remodeled the kitchen to include running water,


A chopping block,


And a snug storage cabinet.


You only have to run 30 feet to turn off the sink.


Today it smidged past warm to officially hot. They were thrilled that Daisy discovered how to keep cool in the pool.

2 comments:

melody said...

I love the outdoor kitchen! Especially that sink. Very fun and creative.

(I'm Heather's sister-in-law...well, kind of...Matt's brother's wife :) I've been enjoying your blog!

4HMom said...

Who engineered the running water for the sink? I'll bet it was Greyson. Was it?