Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On a Dare...

Someone dared me to post a picture of my broken toe.  I won't say who because their inbox would likely be flooded with a host of complaints, but the person (who's name rhymes with taj, as in, mahal) is going to get that dare accepted.  I'm going to copy a technique the Pioneer Woman uses and if you are squeamish about bruised flesh DON'T scroll down. Others who are curious about what it looks like when the tip of the big toe gets broken into 4 pieces, tallyho!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
It isn't a very focused picture because I've never taken a picture of my big toe, and because soon after I attempted to...

Jupiter got involved. He thought the photo session was an invitation to use my foot as a rubbing post. Oh, the pain! Don't ever let a cat rub against your broken toe. It feels like those bumps Fred Flintstone used to get on the head that would magically sprout and throb.

3 comments:

hylytylr said...

Thanks a lot *aj...

Actually, for the squeamish it's really not that bad, but it looks REALLY painful. So sorry!

4HMom said...

It looks like "Zombies with Nailpolish, the Sequel". LLLLLLLLLL! I made myself laugh. But not as much as your writing in this post -- tallyho! and the flintstone sprouting basilar artery bifurcates into normally appearing posterior cerebral arteries WOOPS, I still have my medical shortcut program on. I was trying to type "bump" but "bump" is a shortcut for the phrase that just sprouted out of it when I typed it without quotes. LLLLLLLL I made myself laugh again!

"petem" -- all you can do when cats come to use your broken toe as a scratching post.

H said...

that looks awful! Poorest!