Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quietly Plotting

We let the rabbits our of their cages every day, so they can stretch their legs and explore in the rabbit room.
This is how Snickers and Coconut choose to spend their cage-free time:

Huddled on top of a bag of shavings.

Eyeing me and my camera lens suspiciously.

It must be an interesting life, sitting on top of a bag of shavings, on top of a plank, on top of an aquarium.

Kiki came down to see how they were doing and thought they were gone. Actually, now that I think about it, that might have been their intention in the first place.  It's a great way to make a break for it later. Yes, yes, let's take another look at that earlier picture...

"She's found us! I told you this wasn't going to work!"
"Shush! It's not over yet, just hold still. I heard they can't see you if you don't move."

1 comments:

Beck said...

Run for your life, rabbits! RUN!

My kids are always trying to convince us that rabbits are JUST like cats and that we should get many.