Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Could Have Been a Restaurant

Everyone had something different for lunch today.  They all made their own.

Tristan opted for the ol' standby.
(incidentally, isn't it amazing how clay can mimic dirty fingernails?)

Greyson had a vanilla shake because he was sick and that was all that sounded good.

Kiki made chicken noodle soup.

And Sawyer had a Lunchable because...

He made this face when he asked for one and I lost my resolve.

Tristan made the hoping-for-face and he got to pick out his own juice.

And they both went to the store and helped me pick out their choices. Which can be good and bad. You have two extra pairs of hands loading up the conveyor belt, but then you have two extra voices asking, "Can I have my juice? Where's my lunchable?" as they paw through the bags being loaded into the van. We all know, it might be lost forever in grocery bag land if you can't see it sitting there, accessible and available, right on top.

0 comments: