Thursday, February 4, 2010

How to Use a Hamster Ball

Tristan, what are you guys doing, I thought you were downstairs playing Playmobil?


 
There's the playmobil guy!  What's he doing in the hamster ball?  
Oh no.

Bowling.

Doesn't that hamster ball belong to Kiki?

Isn't it just a matter of time before she....

Finds out?
scolding, lecturing, and general complaining

It's okay Kiki, they can't really hurt the hamster ball, and Playmobil Guy bowling is just too much fun.

It's always nice to take a moment to consider the feelings of the one trapped inside....



Before providing an accurate sound track.

1 comments:

Just Us - The Carlsons said...

Missy I lost you a few months ago. I'm so glad you found me again.

I love your blogs - I always smile when reading them.

Love to you,
Heidi