Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Great Escape

Scooter, it looks like things are shaking up in your world.

I see you've been moved down to the Spare Oom and that the Spare Oom is now the Rabbit Room.
What's the occasion?

Are you trying to get out?

I think he would like to get out.

My hands are full, buddy.  Can't help you here.

Wow, I guess you don't need any help to bound outside of your cage.


Where are you bound for, Scoot?

Kiki's lap is empty.


But, wait!  There's a new bunny!
Aww.  Don't be shy.  Let us see your face....

What's your name?

Do you like it here, Bonnie?
Bonnie the Bunny?

Scooter's new intended.   No wonder he was so keen on escaping from his cage.
There's only one problem.
The two old maids and what they think about a new addition.

It doesn't seem to bother Coconut at all.  Sweet little thing.

Whoa.  Snickers, on the other hand, well, let's just say I'm glad there's some good strong bars in place.

0 comments: