Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Things Sawyer Believes....


I came downstairs from having my shower and found Sawyer like this on the couch. This was lunch. Sawyer believes that planting oneself beside 3 tubs of cookies is all the variety you need.
This is Hayley unpacking her car from the camping trip. Their camping trips are a yearly tradition so they have packing down to a science and know exactly what to take, fake legs included. It played a wonderful part in a late-night dirt-road spooky story. Here at the house it is just laying in the kitchen, waiting to be put away. Sawyer was sitting at the kitchen counter having breakfast when a loud train went by the window. He looked up at Aunt Cecee with big eyes and said, "When I hear that loud noise it makes me think that leg is going to come alive".

1 comments:

Hayley Hays said...

Wow! I've had a lot of fun getting caught up on your blog, even though I've been a part of much of what you blogged about! :)