Thursday, July 3, 2008

First 20 Minutes of a Mom's Day.....

I am camera-less today. But I've recorded some audio. These are the questions I've encountered within the first 20 minutes of the company of my children. I can't believe it only took 20 min. There were probably more that I forgot to jot down. No wonder my head spins at the end of every day. It's a good thing these weren't asked lickety-split on top of each other, although that does happen:

Mom did you know bulldogs were almost extinct?
Will food make me bigger?
Can you make smoothie?
Where is the picture Kiki made for me?
Mom, does this bone look like blood?
How do you spell colorful?
Where are the other cookies, I thought you made new ones?
Are we going to the library park?
Mom, does this dog look like a toy?
What color do you think I should color this?
Can you get the milk for me?
Mom, is weewee a bad word?

0 comments: