Monday, May 12, 2008

What You Didn't See....

So I guess y'all saw the blog was hijacked by Todd who put up that wonderful post. Made me cry. Here's what you didn't see:

Greyson rode his bike to the treat store about 6:30am to buy me my favorite drink (a frappucino). They didn't have one, so he rode to the grocery store and they were closed. Poor Greyson!
So Daddy whipped up a homemade one. The cocoa didn't get quite mixed in, so that's what you see skimmed off and tapped into the bowl.
Sawyer took issue with Tristan's Mother's Day card. He said sobbing, "You can't see my eyes, it's all messed up. Look, Mom, see?!" The stick figure representing Sawyer was so small, Tristan couldn't make suitable big-fat-crayon facial features. Poor Sawyer!
Daddy wanted to buy me our favorite comedian's new stand-up routine on DVD. He looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere. Ended up having to copy the picture of it and give me that. Poor Daddy!
But I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

0 comments: