Saturday, May 10, 2008

I can sleep in peace

I can sleep in peace,
because I have a mom that loves me.


I don't have any worries,
because she is always there for me.
To hold me when I'm sad;
To pick me up when I fall.

She takes care of all my needs;
Making sure we have plenty of good food, and treats;
and warm clothes for the Canadian winters.

She is also very fun and silly,
She takes us to the park and lake,
And exposes us to the high culture of entertainment,
WithTV programs like 'Monk' and 'Gilligan's Island'.

Mom is the glue that holds us together.
She is the first on my heart to run to.
No matter what challenges come,
And no matter how difficult I make things for her,
I can sleep in peace,
Because she is always there to take my hand.

We love you, Mommy.
Happy Mother's Day

Kikdee, Growler, Flash, Munch and Daddy

0 comments: