Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why I Hate Canada on Tuesday


Monday

Tuesday

Monday

Tuesday

Monday

Tuesday

Spring was here.  And then, like these tulips..
It bowed it's tired head beneath winter's last blow.


It had opened it's delicate petals in promise of the sun's warmth and care...
...and had gotten a face full of slush.
I feel a "Life is like a blooming tulip..." saying coming on.


What used to be...

Is no more.

Tuesday lasts forever.

Hey, I see some deck furniture.

We bought it to herald the coming summer.
Pull up a chair, and have a seat.

Tuesday is so-
wrong.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I hope all your flowers don't die!

Missy said...

Me too! It's never snowed this late before. I really want to go out in the sun and warm up, but all i see is COLD. Maybe God will bring the sun soon.

Betsy said...

It's been cold here, too. Not your kind of cold....it's 59 degrees right now, but it snowed on the mountain last night.