Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Face

What do this face and...

... this, have in common?  
This might look like a bunch of wooden block cast-offs so I'll give you one more picture as a hint.

It kind of gives it away.

Do you recognize the Car Face now? Every boy makes it. It's necessary to produce the correct sound effects.

Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little buoys are made of.

They were both out here, setting up the park.

Curiously enough, most of the cars sat unused on the sidelines.  So I guess I was wrong about the Car Face.

It can be a Skateboard Face too.  And just look at how it's hanging on by the seat of it's pants.

I know how it feels.

I might just make a poster of that and hang it in a central location.
There are a lot of people who could use it right now.
When they are asked, "How are you?",  they could just throw a glance toward the poster and not say a word.

This could be big.


One more thing,
I just wanted to share this rare moment with you--

Clean fingernails.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I loved this post AND the pictures! Missy, quite the photographer.

My word: SCALYPOD. Something very biological, don't you think?

Missy said...

Dar! I MISS you.

Betsy said...

I love this post, too!
I've seen lots of frogs and snails and puppy dog's tails.
I'm looking forward to some sugar and spice and everything nice!!!

oxenteam - a team of oxen...but of course!