Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What They're UP to Now...

The further chronicles of Munch and Flash:
I'm in the kitchen and I hear these words through the open garage door--
"Sawyer, you can go now, I'm holding it."
In an instant my brain translates the meaning of those seven words.
It means trouble.
It means mischief.
It means a getting into of something adventurous and probably dangerous, so I ruuuuuuuuuun to the door to see what Tristan is "holding" so that Sawyer can "go".
.

Oh.
It's just Sawyer on a ladder.
.

Said ladder being perched on a workbench with Tristan far below.
Everybody freezes when they hear the Mom Voice command: STOP.
I love the Mom Voice. God gives it to you and you don't even have to figure out how to use it because it's instinctive. I'm sure it's saved many a life.
Including the life of Munch and Flash--
until the next adventure comes along.

0 comments: