Monday, July 20, 2009

Egg Sandwiches and Tickle Fights


Tristan is teaching Sawyer how to make an egg sandwich. Tristan just learned, himself, 3 days ago. The problem with taking these impromptu shots is that it reveals things you'd rather not share with the world. On cleaning day I moved all the fridge magnets from the front of our fridge to the side, so our kitchen would look neater. Then I start taking shots from the perfect angle to show them all? Yes, that is a jar of bacon grease on the counter, and yes, those are all of our coke bottles yet to be redeemed, returned? deposited? I buy coke in those little bottles when I buy it at all, because they still require a bottle opener and I think it's whimsical. If anyone knows that they actually twist off, don't tell me. And boys, turn that pan handle flush with the stove! Safety 101.
.

The finished product.
.

This is what the kids are doing when they are not engaged in cooking lessons.
.

I think we need to get out of the house.
.

The rain has stopped, so maybe we'll hit the park today. After the butcher, the baker, and the video store. I SO wish we needed a candlestick maker.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Missy,
I have often thrown stuff behind me to take a nice photo of what is in front of me. Just don't tell anyone.
~Betsy

Missy said...

llllllllllllllll.