Monday, June 8, 2009

Be Careful What You Ask For....


The kids have seen this juice in the fridge for months and they've been asking and asking, verging on begging to have some. They won't believe me when I say they'll hate it.
It's the real cranberry juice. No sugar. If you've never had it, this is what it tastes like.....


.
.
.
.
Now don't you wish you had a party blower laying around when you need one? I can see them coming in useful for all sorts of scenarios: Traffic, waiting on hold and then being disconnected, item out of stock, incompetent store clerks....and so on and so on and so on.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I am going to start carrying a party blower in my purse. I think next to memorizing Scripture, it will be the second most important tool to keeping my sanity.

Thank you for that wonderful suggestion!

Missy said...

llllllllllllllllllllll.

cynthia said...

oh, i am crying laughing... the party blower at the end was the BEST!