Monday, November 9, 2009

He's Figured It Out For Us...


He thought long and hard on the deck plans.
.

And he finally figured it out for us.
.

And if you follow the plans exactly....
.

You can get something like this. See?
Easy as pie to interpret.
.

The upper deck is already being used.
They could be drawing up their own architectural plans.
They could be composing great and glorious prose.
.

But in reality, they're making Christmas lists. Sawyer is free from that burden, he already made his. Want to see it?



He came to me with these drawings and I wrote them down as he told me what they were.
I like the "pet". He was non-specific on this one, but I'll be looking for something along these lines: three toes, smiles a lot.

3 comments:

H said...

I LOVE Sawyer :)

4HMom said...

LLLLLLL "three toes, smiles a lot" LLLLLLLLLLL

Betsy said...

That list's a keeper!