Friday, November 6, 2009

All His Dreams Come True...


Hey, Sawyer, what are you so interested in?
.
.

What's that guy doing?
.
.

OH! Is he working on a skateboard?
.
.

Is it your skateboard?
.
.

Wow, Sawyer, you've only asked to ride Tristan's skateboard 50 million times. Now you'll have your very own!!
.
.

I think you're a little mesmerized by the skateboard guy.
.
.

After all, he does have the skill to make all your dreams come true.
I'd say that worth mesmerization.
Is that a word? I just make them up as I go.
.
.

Tristan and Greyson were content to wait behind the counter for their skateboards.
.
.

Amazing, how they can stand rooted to the spot for as long as it takes. Give them 2 minutes in the Women's Department at Kohls, however...
.
.

This is the hat Sawyer thought was cool. He didn't know the backside had an uncool security tag attached to it.
I'd like to see that on a Highschooler in the mall one day. Their definition of perfect mortification, I imagine.

0 comments: