Friday, January 30, 2009

I Can't Wait 'Til the Next Morrow


"I miss Hunter! I want to go back to Hunter's house, when can we go?"

"Sawyer, tomorrow we're going to the Velitchcovs," informs Tristan.

"Can we go to Hunter's on the next morrow?"

I wish we could, anyone would wish they could go to Hunter's house. Imagine the funniest guy you know, whose heart is sold on making it fun for your kids in the most creative way possible. And he does this because he loves them, and because his heart is yielded to God. Did I mention that Hunter is eighteen?
On one of these next morrows we are going to save up enough money and get him out here, or go there so we can see ALL the Hays.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

I don't know Hunter, but it seems like he's a lot like his older brother.

Missy said...

Yes! Exactly.

4HMom said...

Well, the post AND your answer to Cherie made my day. In ADDITION, how Sawyer's wording delights me -- "the next morrow"! Having always heard about (#)2-morrow, he concludes there must be SOME order of the morrows, even though he's never heard of onemorrow or threemorrow, but it is great to decide that he should ask for the NEXT one to be reserved for HIS request.

"Cratster" - Buy one now. It's a coasting crate. It is a crate, but it moves along beside you as you gently guide it with a finger on it's telescoping handle. Great for taking the paperwork with you -- like a portable filing system.