Saturday, December 6, 2008

For the Kids....


Hi Kiki and Greyson and Tristan and Sawyer! This is White Grandma's house. I am at the lake, looking back at the house. Wouldn't you just love to play tag around these trees?


Now I'm at the house, looking down to the lake. This is what you see when you sit and eat breakfast. There's a Blue Jay and a mommy Cardinal that have breakfast with us each morning.


This is what you see when you drive up the driveway. See White Grandma? Her yard is like a storybook land. You can't wait to get out of the car and go SEE.


She has a big front porch you'd love to play on. You could set up a whole kennel or gingerbread house, or jail for bad guys on it.


There is a big, heavy front door. It makes you feel like you are walking into a mansion. Today I am going to walk around and take pictures of where you might like to play in the yard. I wish you were here to do it. I miss you and I wish I could squeeeeeeeeeeze you! I love you lots and lots.

1 comments:

4HMom said...

Mom looks good. And your photography of the place is really good.

"snecti" -- can't think of anything for "snecti" sorry.