Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wheedle Dee and Wheedle Dum....

He's hurt. A friend threw ice at his head. But it was an 'accident' because the ice was initially aimed at someone else, the reasoning goes.
I scoop him up for comforting and amid the sobs I hear what's most important to him. Taking advantage of a prime opportunity he whimpers:
"Mom, I feel like some candy."
Aha.
And then, "Can I play a computer game?"
In the same pitiful voice he mumbles, "Can you buy some PopTarts?"
These are all the things he is not often allowed.


In one final attempt he goes for the thing that siblings have gotten when they are sick:
"Mom, can I have some tea?"
We can do that.

1 comments:

Cherie said...

ooooooooooooh..I think with eyes like his, I'd have given him anything he wanted!

Your kids are so cute!