Friday, November 7, 2008

A Theological Conversation...


Upon overhearing Tristan ask me if he could be Spiderman in heaven, Sawyer had a question of his own:
Sawyer: Mom, are there games in heaven?
Me: YES, wonderful games.
Sawyer: Yahooooooooo, I want to go to heaven!
And he went skipping off to join his brother.
Tristan: SAWYER, first you have to get old and old and then die, like Grandpa Charlie. Remember? He's in heaven.
Sawyer: Can I stay there forever?
Tristan: No, when everyone's in heaven, then we go to the new earth.
Sawyer: (silence)
Tristan: And you can't go to hell. It's closed.
Kiki yelling from the other room: NO! It isn't made yet!
Tristan: That's what I meant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got a big laugh from that!
grandma and grandpa

Still Enjoying the Journey said...

Man ... I want to be a fly on your wall! But I'll settle for snoop to your post!