Friday, November 7, 2008

At School Today...

This was supposed to be a straight forward post about how the kids did in school today.
But as you will see, most of time we just don't have a straight forward family:

The junior highers did English in Greyson's room.
.
The boys did Bible in the kitchen....
.
Tristan did reading on the couch....
.
Sawyer barricaded himself in is own "house" to do the alphabet.

.
And Tristan earned his Cass The Cat Reading Award:
'I have read 10 Phonics Practice Readers' the certificate says.
"Look what it says Tristan!" I said as I pointed to the letters W-O-W, hoping to inspire him.
Tristan, thinking I wanted him to read it, began trying to sound out the word,
"who?" he guessed.
"Woe?" he guessed again.
"WOE?!" he said incredulously.
I guess the 10 Phonics Practice Readers he finished did not include that word.

0 comments: