Thursday, September 18, 2008

What They Ate For Dinner....


This is the "Mom-there's-chicken-pox-in-my-throat" diet. What is not pictured: popicles, ice cream, and chocolate milkshakes.
Tonight was the first night they had real food. The menu: Poor Man's Lobster with steamed new potatoes and asparagus. Not wanting to overwhelm them, I served tiny portions.
Here is what they ate-
Tristan: one bite fish, two asparagus, 2 bites potatoes
Greyson: one bite of fish
Sawyer: one bite of fish, one asparagus, zero potatoes.
Kiki: nothing. And she wasn't even sick.
Greyson had this to offer-
"Mom, can we have those BBQ chips because I tried them earlier today and they didn't hurt my throat. (Me looking incredulous) Really, Mom! I think they were soft or something."
Man, one week of junk food and there's no going back.

0 comments: