Friday, September 26, 2008

Controlling Closetland

I had one of those moments where you read something and try to make sense of it because it strikes you as kind of odd, but yeah, it could work. This is what Blogger had posted on my opening admin. page:
"Scheduled outrage at 4:00 PDT Find out more, here."
"Hmmmmmmmm," I thought, " It must be cool for everyone to complain about something in all the blogs at the same time. Should I do that? Wait, that's dumb. Do they want us to join a what-are-you-really-mad-about forum or something?
This was my reasoning.
Then I read it again.
"Scheduled outage" Oh, that I actually care about.

Note: There is only one person, possibly 4, who will know why the title of this post is appropriate. It's not that you are not getting it. It's a long story.

3 comments:

4HMom said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! All this and the letters I have to type to verify that I'm allowed to post a comment spells "earrbubm". We should always do our scrabble thing when we see a word like this. An "earrbubm" is the sense you get that you just heard Harrison make some sort of a comment, whether or not he is actually speaking or even in the same vicinity.

4HMom said...

"I just had an earrbubm, but I realized Harrison won't even be here until SUNDAY!"

And now I have to type "Xrtvudt". An xrtvudt is a person who is extremely outgoing when discussing television shows.

Trisha said...

lol. I get the whole game with the word verification now! It wasn't quite so clear before...
chxjmgot are the snacks Jim picked up, hee hee, not quite so imaginative, but I'll learn!!