Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Are Not Strange Enough...

We are the only homeschoolers in our town. We are the only family on our block that speaks english. And now we have the added distinction of being the only family that....drum roll please...takes the trash out in their bathing suit. Why is Greyson taking out the trash in his bathing suit? With four feet of snow on the ground?


Could this be it?

"Mom, I don't have any pants!"
"You've got to. Look in your drawer."
"I did."
"I know for a fact there are at least 4 pairs of jeans in there."
"I don't like those."

So, despite the fact that I am woefully behind in laundry, and despite the fact that his drawers are PACKED with jeans....



My son is making sure the neighbors lack for no entertainment. I didn't snap a photo of him in his ski coat, bare legs, and boots because I couldn't decide which was weirder. Looking out your window and seeing the neighbor kid in his bathing suit, or seeing him with his mom taking a picture of it all.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Consider yourselves fully winterized. If you watch I'm pretty sure your family is not the only one doing this. All the men and boys in my family consider it normal to go outside in shorts in the winter, sometimes even barefoot!! Boys!