Monday, March 24, 2008

A Little Whining

You're pressed for time. Four children are whirling around your ankles and you've promised a dessert for the potluck. Not only do you have to assemble the ingredients to make it, but because you live in CANADA, now you have to WEIGH and CONVERT them using a scale. Does anybody know how many liters=grams=9oz?
My new best friend in this metric society.
To be fair, there are some good things about living in CANADA. You can use your deck as a freezer and this greatly increases storage capacity. My groceries are enjoying the backyard. Even if it is too cold for me.

2 comments:

H said...

that's REALLY great. I can't believe you have to convert...that's the WORST thing to do while cooking AND having kids calling on you.

Trisha said...

http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/chemistry/general/units_en.html#temp

I find this VERY helpful for every kind of conversion...

And how do you know which ounces is which...liquid measure vs. weight?