Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goin' Fishing


Greyson, what are you fishing for? And what's Tristan doing there in the background peering so intently into the grass?
.

Fishing for nails in the grass from the roofing job. With a magnet tied on a string.
Didjuh catch any? About 20, you say?
He caught 20. Maybe with daylight he'll catch a few more.
.
The boys didn't have to be persuaded. As soon as I proposed the idea they were all over it like nails on a magnet. Say, 'pick up the nails in the yard' and they'll wait until dark to start. Say, 'I bet a magnet on a string would work', and they'll be out the door to try it before they can get their shoes on.

3 comments:

4HMom said...

What a fun mom to think of that.

Cherie said...

I'm so glad to have found your family again. I was having issues with my computer several weeks ago and lost all of my bookmarks. I'm slowly getting things back. It's been fun catching up on you and the kiddos!

Missy said...

Yay! Cherie's back!